THUNDER Series speakers are designed to compliment any installation while delivering a full range sound experience for all types of music to get the most out of your music and hear it as the artist performed it. The THUNDER46 is a 4" x 6" 2-way coaxial speaker pair that can handle up to 40-watts RMS power.
THUNDER speakers are set apart from the "other guys" because of its ability to reproduce low frequencies that other speakers cannot reproduce. The THUNDER46 plays all the way down to 80Hz so even in systems that don't have subwoofers, you can get excellent bass response for all kinds of music. The THUNDER46 uses a polypropylene woofer that is incredibly durable and the speaker's concave cone design assists in delivering exceptional imaging especially when speakers are mounted in the doors of a vehicle. This model includes a high temperature 4Ω voice coil and incorporates Spider Plateau Venting to ensure cool air is targeting the voice coil ensuring reliability over time.
- Extended Low Frequency Reproduction for Bigger, Fuller Sound
- Concave Cone Design for Improved Off-Axis Response
- Diameter : 4x6 Inch
- Sensitivity : 92 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 80-20000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 80 Watts
- Design : 2 Way
- Top Mount Depth : 2 Inches
- Bottom Mount Depth : 2 Inches
- Shallow Mount : No
- RMS Power Handling : 40 Watts
- 2-way car speakers (pair)
- 4"x6" polypropylene cone with NBR surround
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- power range: 2-40 watts RMS (80 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 80-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- top-mount depth: 2"
- grilles not included
- UPC: 715442171323
- Weight: 4
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.