- Provides accessory (12 volt 10 amp.)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power) if equipped.
- Provides navigation outputs (reverse/parking brake/vehicle speed sense).
- Used in non amplified systems or when removing amplified system.
- The XSVI Interface series provides a 12V accessory power output that uses data control signals instead of conventional power signals
- 12 Volt Accessory Interface
- Provides VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense), parking brake, and reverse signals to an aftermarket navigation receiver, making the installation easier
- R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power) function is retained
- UPC: 086429179855
- Weight: 0.38
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.