Enclosed Subwoofer System with Single 12TW3-D4 Subwoofer Driver, Black Carpet (400 W, 2 Ω) - Sealed Enclosure ProWedge™ systems incorporate our ultra-thin, patented-technology, U.S.-built TW3 subwoofer drivers in quality, MDF-constructed, sealed enclosures that deliver smooth, powerful and articulate bass.
The ultra-compact design allows for unobtrusive placement in a wide range of vehicles. A super-tough, polymer grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver. An attractive “JL AUDIO Built in USA” logo is embroidered into the black carpet finish. Finish: Black high-grade automotive carpet.
Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Recommended amplifier power: 200 - 400W Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 400 watts
- Recommended Power Range: 200 - 400 watts
- Final Impedance: 2 ohms (Dual 4-ohm subwoofer wired to 2-ohms)
- Preloaded with single 12TW3-D4
- Sealed enclosure with black automotive carpet wrap
- Net Weight: 28.00 lb
- Enclosure Dimensions: 10.50" D x 14.375" W x 16.25" H
- Enclosure Features:
- CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Construction
- Black high-grade automotive carpet finish
- Ultra-compact design
- Super-tough, polymer grille is included
- "JL AUDIO Built in USA" logo embroidered into the black carpet finish
- Subwoofer Features:
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- No pole vent: permits mounting close to rear wall of enclosure.
- Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
- Very long linear excursion capability
- DMA-optimized motor designs
- Patented “concentric tube” architecture
- Patented “floating cone attach method” technology
- Cast alloy frame
- Aluminum-alloy dust cap and rear cap with JL Audio logo
- Precision-built in USA at JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida factory
- Frequency Response: 22-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 84.11 dB
- Xmax: 15.2 mm
- sealed enclosure with one 12" TW3 subwoofer
- medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- complete polymer grille
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 200-400 watts RMS
- sensitivity: 84.11 dB
- 14-1/8"W x 16"H x 8-5/8"D
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440933124
- Weight: 34
- Sku: 93312
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.