Hifonics 2000 Watt, Strappable, 1 Ohm stable, Brutus mono Super D-Class™ car audio subwoofer amplifier. Features include onboard electronic crossover and boost EQ. Bass remote included.
- Ultra-Fi MOSFETS Circuit maximizing power efficiency while improving sound quality
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Built-in system diagnostics
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink with illuminated Hifonics logo
- Lighted connectors and blue wash of light from the underside of the heatsink
- Maximum Power : 2000 Watts
- Number of Channels : 1
- Frequency Response : 10Hz-50k Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- Channel Separation : No
- RMS Power Range : 1 x 700W @ 4-Ohms, 1 x 1400W @ 2-Ohms, 1 x 2000W @ 1-Ohm Watts
- Amplifier Class : D
- 4 ohms: 700 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 2000 watts x 1 chan.
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy head sink
- Lighted connectors
- 1/0 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +10 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Mono channel operation
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicator lights
- On-board system diagnostics
- Preamp RCA ouputs allow for daisy chaining multiple amps
- 3-way system protection circuitry (thermal, overload and speaker short protection)
- Dimensions: 9.8"W x 14.7"L x 2.4"H
- UPC: 806576223634
- Weight: 14
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
I like Hifonics i have the 1100 monoblock brutus and i just want one bigger.
Have this amp in my Honda Civic Si with the kicker shallow at 1 ohm. Well long story short it burned it but it sounded very good specially on the Q power subwoofer enclosure. I’m currently running the higiénica subwoofer at 1 ohm but it doesn’t sound good. I’m planning on putting a Rockville subwoofer soon