Hifonics 2000 Watt, Strappable, 1 Ohm stable, Brutus mono Super D-Class™ car audio subwoofer amplifier. Features include onboard electronic crossover and boost EQ. Bass remote included.
- Ultra-Fi MOSFETS Circuit maximizing power efficiency while improving sound quality
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Built-in system diagnostics
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink with illuminated Hifonics logo
- Lighted connectors and blue wash of light from the underside of the heatsink
- 4 ohms: 700 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 2000 watts x 1 chan.
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy head sink
- Lighted connectors
- 1/0 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +10 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Mono channel operation
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicator lights
- On-board system diagnostics
- Preamp RCA ouputs allow for daisy chaining multiple amps
- 3-way system protection circuitry (thermal, overload and speaker short protection)
- Dimensions: 9.8"W x 14.7"L x 2.4"H
- UPC: 806576223634
- Weight: 14
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sami A. From Junction City, Ks
|Have this amp in my Honda Civic Si with the kicker shallow at 1 ohm. Well long story short it burned it but it sounded very good specially on the Q power subwoofer enclosure. I’m currently running the higiénica subwoofer at 1 ohm but it doesn’t sound good. I’m planning on putting a Rockville subwoofer soon
Charles Stoltz From Meridianville
|I like Hifonics i have the 1100 monoblock brutus and i just want one bigger.