All four GTX Series subwoofers are rated at 700 watts RMS / 1400 watts MAX power with a 2.5" voice coil configured for dual 4 ohm impedance.
All GTX subs use tight Red stitching that’s sewn through a UV treated non-pressed paper cone onto a EROM foam surround. Then it’s bonded to a heavy gauge steel basket that’s bolted to double stacked high flux Y30 120oz Strontium ferrite magnets with a 10mm top plate.
Then everything dances on a springy poly cotton spider with high powered woven tinsel leads that connect to spring loaded 5-way binding nickel plated speaker connectors. These woofers scream sound quality and truly represent Massive Audio's commitment to value and performance
- Heavy gauge Steel Basket with Industrial Texture Painting
- Dual Stacked High Flux Y30 120oz Strontium Ferrite Magnets
- Dual Impedance / 2.5" 4 Layer Hi-Temp Voice Coil
- Poly Cotton Spider with Woven Round Tinsel Leads
- UV Treated / Non-Pressed Paper Cone with EROM Foam Surround
- Round Shape PP Vacuum Dust Cap
- 10mm Top Plate
- Customized Rubber Gasket & Magnet Boot
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 623169610899
- Weight: 18
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product? Write a review
JJ From Indiana
|Nice sub for the price, sustained lows well-better than kicker cr I was running and lower price. The kicker had more overall Shake but the massive hold and hit deeps better. Clarity of sound is incredible. Ran these 2 years on sound stream 1700dtr with no issues.Upgrading to summoxl now with 2011act. Watts on each sub. Will post review there also