The PM300X2 is a solid choice if you're looking to drive a pair of coaxial speakers, component speakers, or a single subwoofer. The amplifier can also be run in stereo/mono mode simultaneously when using passive crossovers (not supplied) on all speakers. With proven PUNCH technology, the PM300X2 delivers real Rockford Fosgate power from a small design and is flexible to accommodate any moderately sized system.
The PM300X2 is a 300 Watt 2-channel amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-a/b technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
- UPC: 780687345075
- Weight: 9.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.