The Punch PM600X4 multi-channel amplifier is versatile to power any audio system configuration. In addition to 4-channel stereo mode, you can bridge both channels to create a high power 2-channel amp, or run stereo speakers on the front with subwoofers on the rear in 3-channel mode. The variable HP/LP crossover and built-in Punch EQ allows for precise tuning of Bass frequencies and the Pass-Thru RCA jacks provide flexibility as your system grows and keeping Y-adapters to a minimum.
- Maximum Power : 844 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 20 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 20000 Hz
- Number of Channels : 4
- Frequency Response : 20-20000 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 600 Watts
- Channel Separation : Yes
- RMS Power Range : 300-600 Watts
- Amplifier Class : A/B
- Fuse Rating : 100 A
The PM600X4 is a 600 Watt 4-channel amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-a/b technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
- UPC: 780687345129
- Weight: 12.8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.