Kenwood's KFC-2053MRB marine speakers feature a water-resistant polypropylene cone which means it is lightweight and extremely damped. These marine speakers can handle up to 100 watts RMS. If you're thinking of replacing your current ones, you'll never go wrong with these speakers.
- stainless steel mounting screw and speed nut included
- 3-3/8" top-mounting depth
- 1" balanced-dome tweeter
- injection-molded, water-resistant polypropylene woofer
- water-resistant rubber surround
- 2-way 8" marine speakers with black grilles (pair)
- UV-resistant face with stainless steel grille
- power range: 6-100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 55-20k Hz
- gold plated terminals
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)
|RMS Power Range (Watts)
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)
||55 - 20k Hz
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)
||86 dB at 1 watt
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)
||1" Balanced Dome
- Two 2-way marine speakers with fixed black and silver grilles
- Twelve 1-1/8" Stainless steel mounting screws
- 12 Stainless steel speed-clips
- Specifications and template on box
- UPC: 0019048210333
- Weight: 13
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.