Proprietary, shallow-profile woofer
The 8" (200mm) woofer in the BassPro SL is designed specifically to provide low distortion and great bass performance in an ABS enclosure with a remarkably compact footprint.
Efficient Class D amplifier
The amp that powers the BassPro SL produces minimal heat, and it doesn’t require a lot of current from the car’s electrical system.
- Powered subwoofer with heavy-duty ABS plastic enclosure
- 8" shallow-profile woofer
- Class D amplifier
- Power Output: Peak: 250 Watts/ RMS: 125 Watts
- Low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- Bass boost (0 to +9 dB at 70 Hz)
- Speaker and line-level inputs
- Frequency response: 35-120 Hz
- Fuse rating: 20A x 1
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation
- dimensions: 13-9/16"W x 2-7/8"H x 10-1/16"D
- Amplified subwoofer
- 20-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- 7" Speaker level input harness
- Four 2-1/2" Mounting screws
- 3mm Allen head bit
- JBL BassPro SL Owner's Manual (Multilingual)
- UPC: 050036326186
- Weight: 12
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.