This generation of GM compact SUV's offers excellent space and utility, so the JL Audio R&D team focused on delivering a major low frequency improvement, without sacrificing even 1 cubic inch of the generous cargo volume that likely played a big role in your purchase decision.
The Stealthbox® for the Equinox/Terrain neatly replaces the OEM ‘subwoofer' located behind the passenger side cargo panel and makes use of the OEM Subwoofer Grille opening.
So, keep all your cargo space while adding a serious shot of audio adrenaline to your driving experience.
The Hard Data: Contains one 10W1v3-2 subwoofer driver in a sealed enclosure. 300 watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono.
Important: Installation of aftermarket audio equipment in 4-cyl Equinox/Terrain vehicles may require disabling the Active Noise Cancellation functionality built into the factory audio system. This is not an issue in 6-cyl models.
- Subwoofer Design Round / Circle
- Voice Coil(s) Single
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 2 ohms
- RMS Power Handling 300 watts
- Enclosure Specifications
- Compatible Vehicle Make and Model Chevy Equinox
- GMC Terrain
- Number of Subs/Speakers 1
- Box Style/Shape Vehicle Specific
- Number of Terminals 1
- Terminal Type Binding posts
- Box Exterior Color Black
- Box Finish Carpet
- Final Wired Impedance 2 ohms
- Type of Enclosure Loaded
- Box Type Sealed
- Woofer Surround Butyl Rubber
- Woofer Composition Mica Injected Polypropylene (MIPP)
- Sensitivity 83.9 dB
- Xmax (millimeters) 11 mm
- Subwoofer Size 10"
- UPC: 699440945035
- Weight: 23.01
- Authorized Internet Dealer