Wet Wire is an exciting family of the worlds best marine rated wire, RCA Interconnects and connection blocks. Providing full signal transfer and long term reliability. With Wet Wire. You automatically get a 1 year extension on the Wet Sounds warranty when using a fully wired Wet Wire system to Wet Sounds speakers and amplifiers. Wet Wire is: true American gauge wiring standards with CEA-2015 and BC-5W2 Marine Compliance. 100% oxygen free tinned copper. Twisted pair Quad shielded RCA cables. Fusion Nickel plated marine connection blocks.
- Quad-shielded and double twisted-pair construction eliminates unwanted interference for superior sound and musical purity
- Cable’s are constructed of Tinned oxygen free cable for superior bass response and maximum signal clarity
- Machined Brass Connector Assemblies and Barrels with Over molded Strain Relief System for superior reliability and connection integrity
- Double-molded compact-size plugs with split tips provides stylish look and easy installation
- Color coded handles for Easy Channel Identification
- Directional and CAT-5 twisted-pair construction retains signal integrity
- 4 Meter, 4 Ch RCA Cable with color coded ends for easy identification
- Quad Shielded Double Twisted Pair Construction Eliminates Interference for musical Purity
- Machined Brass Compression RCA end with Split tips for maximum connection reliability
- 6’ RCA Whip on one end, 7” Whip on the other end for installation flexibility
- Marine Rated – Fully Tinned Oxygen Free Copper Core retains signal integrity
- UPC: 814820020380
- Weight: 1
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.