Axxess AX-FD2-SWC Data Interface with SWC for Ford 2011-Up
We are an Axxess authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Data Interface Harness
- • Steering Wheel Control Interface
- • Owner's Manual
Data Interface with SWC
It's a device that allows you to control your car audio system from the steering wheel. It connects to the head unit of the car audio system and allows you to control functions like volume, track selection, and other features without having to take your hands off the wheel.
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power)
- ProvidesNAVoutputs (parking brake – reverse – speed sense)
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Retains the factoryAUX-IN jack
- Designed for non-amplified models
- Retains balance and fade
- Micro BUSBupdatable
- Edge 2011-2014
- Escape 2013-2019
- Explorer 2011-2015
- F-150 (with 4.2 inch screen) 2013-2014
- Fiesta (without MyFord Touch) 2014-2019
- Focus (without MyFord Touch) 2012-2014 (1)
- Ranger 2019-up
- Transit Connect (with AM/FM/CD/SYNC radio) 2014-2018
(1) For models without SYNC, the ASWC-1 (sold separately) will be required to retain the audio buttons on the steering wheel
- UPC: 086429329991
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.