The Xterra has been a solid success for Nissan thanks to its utility, ruggedness and versatility. When considering a subwoofer upgrade, you don't want to give any of that up... you just want great bass added to the Xterra's long list of bonuses.
To accomplish this, the Stealthbox® tucks neatly into the side panel of the cargo area and sacrifices very little cargo space while also staying out of the way of the rear speaker locations and cargo cover.
Lurking inside is a single 12-inch subwoofer that packs a wallop and delivers outstanding fidelity. The subwoofer driver is protected from loose cargo by the included steel mesh grille, so you can load up your hatch without worries.
The Hard Data: Contains one 12W3v3-2 in a sealed enclosure. 500 watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Stealthbox® installs in passenger side rear cargo area. A steel mesh grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver.
- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Recommended power range: 150 - 500 watts RMS
- RMS: 500 watts
- Wired to a 2 ohm load
- Spider and lead wire assembly
- Floating Cone Attach Method allow the cone and surround to be aligned independently
- Elevated frame cooling enhances power and sound quality
- Xmax: 13.0 mm
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone woofer
- Nitrile-butadiene rubber surround
- Vented reinforcement collar improves rigidity and stability of the cone, spider, and voice coil
- Sensitivity: 87.15 dB
- UPC: 699440942706
- Weight: 55
- Authorized Internet Dealer