For the classic Porsche 911, they’ve devised a low-profile Stealthbox® solution that mounts firmly behind the rear seats on the cargo shelf. The sealed enclosure design houses two (yes, two) down-firing, thin-line 13.5-inch drivers to deliver serious low-frequency impact and sound quality.
You won’t believe the jaw-dropping bass produced by this system!
The Hard Data: Contains two 13TW5v2-4 subwoofers in a sealed enclosure. 1200 watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Black steel mesh woofer grilles are included. Requires removal of OEM subwoofer, if so equipped.
- 13% greater linear excursion capability over previous model
- DMA-optimized motor designs
- Cast alloy basket
- Sensitivity: 85.63 dB
- Unique design allows for small airspace requirements
- Xmax: 11 mm
- Wired to a 2 ohm load
- Mica-filled polypropylene cone
- RMS: 1200 watts per pair / 600 watts each
- 7-inch diameter voice coil
- Redesigned motor features an annular vent
- Recommended Power Range: 500 - 1200 watts
- Santoprene surround
- Patented "floating cone attach method" technology
- Patented "concentric tube" architecture
- Frequency response: 20 - 200 Hz
- UPC: 699440945370
- Weight: 88
- Authorized Internet Dealer