Scion's sporty hatchback delivers astonishing refinement and value, and a very healthy amount of useful cargo space.
The good news is that achieving superior sub-bass in your Scion does not require that you sacrifice a single one of the conveniences you drove off the lot with, including that cavernous hatch.
JL Audio's custom-engineered, sealed Stealthbox® for the tC mounts securely on the passenger side of the hatch to achieve impressive output and fidelity with its 10-inch JL Audio subwoofer driver. Usable trunk space is barely affected and a steel mesh grille is included to protect the driver from all the stuff that still fits in your hatch.
The Hard Data: Contains one 10W3v3-2 subwoofer in a sealed enclosure. 500 watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Black steel mesh woofer grille is included. Installs on passenger-side rear wheel well.
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone woofer
- RMS: 500 watts
- Floating Cone Attach Method allow the cone and surround to be aligned independently
- Spider and lead wire assembly
- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Elevated frame cooling enhances power and sound quality
- Nitrile-butadiene rubber surround
- Wired to a 2 ohm load
- Recommended power range: 150 - 500 watts RMS
- Vented reinforcement collar improves rigidity and stability of the cone, spider, and voice coil
- Xmax: 14.0 mm
- Sensitivity: 85.37 dB
- UPC: 699440945158
- Weight: 26.01
- Authorized Internet Dealer