JL Audio will admit that this truck made them scratch their heads for a while. There simply isn't any wasted space in the interior of the Tacoma, making subwoofer box placement difficult (but not impossible).
This unusual design locates a 10-inch subwoofer for optimal loading without affecting the operation of your jump seats or access to your rear storage compartments. The Stealthbox® itself even acts as a comfortable armrest for rear seat passengers.
The Hard Data: Contains one 10W3v3-2 in a sealed, down-firing enclosure. 500 watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Installs between rear jump seats. Will not affect front or rear seat comfort. Creates a useful armrest for rear seat passengers and will not affect access to the storage compartments under the rear seats. Will not fit Standard Cab or Double Cab Tacoma.
- Floating Cone Attach Method allow the cone and surround to be aligned independently
- Spider and lead wire assembly
- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Nitrile-butadiene rubber surround
- Wired to a 2 ohm load
- Recommended power range: 150 - 500 watts RMS
- RMS: 500 watts
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone woofer
- Vented reinforcement collar improves rigidity and stability of the cone, spider, and voice coil
- Elevated frame cooling enhances power and sound quality
- Xmax: 14.0 mm
- Sensitivity: 85.37 dB
- UPC: 699440941075
- Weight: 29
- Authorized Internet Dealer