Toyota definitely dropped the gauntlet on the industry with this incarnation of the full-size Tundra. Offering amazing space for people and cargo, it can do almost anything.
Where this big truck needs some help is in the audio department, where a quality sub-bass solution is desperately needed. To this end, JL Audio's Stealthbox® team enlisted their flagship 8-inch W7 subwoofer in a precisely tuned ported alignment that fires towards the back wall of the cab for incredible bass impact and fidelity (and keeps the woofer out of sight and out of harm's way).
Bass excellence awaits you.
The Hard Data: Contains one 8W7AE-3 subwoofer in a ported enclosure. 500 watt power handling. Wired for 3 ohm mono. Installs under driver-side rear seat and requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle. Will not fit Tundra CrewMax.
- Huge Diameter, Progressive Roll Spider
- Floating Cone Attach Method allow the cone and surround to be aligned independently
- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Anniversary Edition Cone Badge
- Plateau-Reinforced Spider Attachment
- Anniversary Edition Terminal Label
- Satin-Black Powdercoated Baskets
- Elevated frame cooling enhances power and sound quality
- Radially Cross-Drilled Pole Piece
- Recommended power range: 200 - 500 watts RMS
- Massive Forced-Air-Cooled Aluminum Alloy Frame
- RMS: 500 watts
- Co-Extruded Double Lead Wires
- Wired to a 3 ohm load
- Bright Anodized Surround Clamp Ring
- OverRoll Surround
- W-Cone unit-body cone assembly
- Xmax: 19.0 mm
- Sensitivity: 82.7 dB
- Matching Amplifier: JL Audio XD600/1v2
- UPC: 699440943475
- Weight: 55
- Sku: 94347
- Authorized Internet Dealer