Toyota's largest truck offers amazing people space, but doesn't leave much for a traditional subwoofer enclosure. It's a good thing JL Audio don't let conventional thinking get in the way of creating Stealthbox® solutions.
Using the remarkable 13TW5v2 thin-line subwoofer, they have created a powerful Stealthbox® that can be installed behind the back seat of the big Tundra. One is enough for creating outstanding sub-bass with deep extension and solid impact, but for those looking for maximum performance, installing a pair of them will deliver up to 6dB more output.
The Hard Data: Contains one 13TW5v2-4 subwoofer in a sealed enclosure. 600 watt power handling. Wired for 4 ohm mono. Installs behind the rear bench. One notch of seat travel is lost with installation and full-recline of the seat-back is only available when the seat is in its more forward positions. If the vehicle is equipped with the factory JBL® subwoofer, you must do one of the following to install the Stealthbox®: A) Permanently modify (cut) the factory trim panel. B) Obtain a replacement “no-subwoofer” trim panel from Toyota Parts prior to installation.
- Sensitivity: 85.63 dB
- 7-inch diameter voice coil
- DMA-optimized motor designs
- Mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Cast alloy basket
- Patented "floating cone attach method" technology
- Xmax: 11 mm
- Frequency response: 20 - 200 Hz
- RMS: 600 watts
- Matching Amplifier: JL Audio XD600/1v2
- Patented "concentric tube" architecture
- Recommended Power Range: 250-600 watts
- Wired to a 4 ohm load
- Santoprene surround
- Unique design allows for small airspace requirements
- 13% greater linear excursion capability over previous model
- Redesigned motor features an annular vent
- UPC: 699440944106
- Weight: 40.3
- Sku: 94410
- Authorized Internet Dealer