The full-size truck wars are in full-effect, and Toyota is not being left behind. This new Tundra offers amazing space for people and cargo, along with impressive interior quality and refinement.
One area in which this big truck needs some help is in the audio department, where a quality sub-bass solution is desperately needed. To this end, JL Audio's Stealthbox® team deployed a pair of their patented thin-line technology subwoofer drivers and wrapped them in an optimized sealed enclosure. This enclosure is designed to install underneath the rear bench seat, where it remains completely out of sight, but delivers a powerful low-frequency punch.
The Hard Data: Contains two 10TW3-D8 subwoofer drivers in a sealed enclosure. 800 watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Installs under driver-side rear seat and requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle. Will not fit Tundra CrewMax.
- Sensitivity: 82.10 dB
- Matching Amplifier: JL Audio HD750/1
- Aluminum-alloy dust cap and rear cap with JL Audio logo
- Cast alloy frame
- Patented "floating cone attach method" technology
- Very long linear excursion capability
- DMA-optimized motor designs
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Patented "concentric tube" architecture
- Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
- Xmax: 15.2 mm
- RMS: 800 watts per pair / 400 watts each
- Recommended power range: 400 - 800 watts RMS
- Wired for 2 ohm lmono
- No pole vent: permits mounting close to rear wall of enclosure
- Rubber surround
- UPC: 699440945943
- Weight: 51
- Sku: 94594
- Authorized Internet Dealer