These beautiful, injection-molded enclosures are loaded with our maximum-performance, M-Series 8.8-inch coaxial speakers. These oversized coaxial drivers deliver clean, loud audio that can be heard well beyond the boat when mounted up high, and are capable of outstanding sound quality at high listening levels.
The enclosures feature a decorative, aluminum logo cap on the end opposite the speaker, which can be oriented to match any custom mounting application. Each is designed to mate with one of our mounting fixtures (sold separately, and available to fit a wide range of applications). The speaker cables exit through the center of the fixtures, staying high and dry, and out of sight. Professional installation is strongly recommended.
For best results, we recommend powering these systems with an amplifier in the 125-250 W per channel range.
Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this system is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
Sold as a pair.
- Peak: 1000 watts per pair / 500 watts each
- 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 38-20,000 Hz
- Fixture designed to integrate with clamp of choice, sold separately
- Midwoofer rubber speaker surround
- Injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- RMS: 500 watts per pair / 250 watts each
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Recommended Power Range: 125 - 250 watts RMS each
- Polymer basket is corrosion and UV-resistant
- Marine Grade synthetic spiders
- JL Audio Marine Tower Speaker Mounting Kits available in Various Configurations
- 4 ohms impedance
- Color: White w/ White Classic Grille
- UPC: 699440913805
- Weight: 29.8
- Sku: 91380
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.