The heavy-duty motor structure includes a large-diameter spider for less flex, longer life and superior accuracy. High-temp voice coil wire winding completes a powerful Comp motor that makes the most of every watt you give it.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coils
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Patented Corner Ribs Minimize Distortion
- SoloKon™ 360-Degree Back Bracing
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround With Blue Surround Stitching
- UniPlate™ Back Plate And Pole Piece, Plus Perimeter Venting For Excellent Thermal Management
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin-Nickel Plated, Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU
for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The Solo-Baric L7S 15-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 1,000 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size (IN.,CM): 15, 38.1
- Impedance (OHMS): 4 DVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*: 2000/1000
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 89.4
- Frequency Response (Hz): 18-100
- Mounting Depth (IN.,CM): 8-11/16, 22.1
- Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM): 13-3/4, 34.9
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters): 2.0, 56.64
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters): 6.0, 169.9
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**: 3.0, 85.0
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**: 6.0, 169.9
What's in the box?
Onlinecarstereo is a long time authorized retailed of Kicker products. We source our inventory from accredited dealers to make sure your orders are authentic and warratied. We always strive total customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034081166
- Weight: 17.6
- Authorized Internet Dealer