10" CompVX 4 Ohm
Inside the sub, the poly-cotton, semi-progressive-roll spider supplies substantial stability for the loudest bass possible. Externally, a ribbed Santoprene® surround protects the cone during max excursion.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coils
- Thick Polypropylene Cone
- Signature Double Blue Surround Stitching
- Ribbed Santoprene® Surround
- SoloKon™ Cone Reinforcement
- Oversized Suspension System
- High-Strength Insulated Tinsel Leads
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Massive Ceramic Magnet
- UniPlate™ Extended Pole Piece & Backplate For Superior Heat Dissipation
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin Nickel Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The CompVX 10-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 600 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Hard-hitting, exceptional woofer technology; 2- or 4-Ohm DVC
- Ultra-rigid one-piece SoloKon™ w/ vented, 360-degree back bracing
- Cast-aluminum basket w/ motor-cooling perimeter venting
- Blue, signature double stitching joins cone and surround for durability
- 600 Watts RMS
- 1200 Watts Peak
- Impedance: Dual 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 85.7 dB
- Frequency Response: 24-500 Hz
- Mounting Depth: 5-15/16"
- Mounting Cutout: 9-3/16"
- Minimum Sealed: 0.8 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Sealed: 3.0 Cubic Feet
- Minimum Vented: 1.25 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Sealed: 1.75 Cubic Feet
What's in the box?
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034081500
- Weight: 9.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer