12" CompC 4 Ohm SVC
Perimeter venting keeps the air free-flowing around the motor structure. With a KICKER sub that doesn’t overheat, you get high-performance bass that keeps the music pounding.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead™ Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU
for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The CompC 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 300 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size (IN.,CM): 12, 30
- Impedance (OHMS): 4 SVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*: 600/300
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 88.3
- Frequency Response (Hz): 27-500
- Mounting Depth (in, cm): 5-3/8, 13.6
- Mounting Cutout (in, cm): 11, 27.9
- Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.25, 35.4
- Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 3.5, 99.1
- Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.75, 49.6
- Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 2.25, 63.7
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034078951
- Weight: 11.6
- Authorized Internet Dealer