The Pyle PLCMRV Camera comes equipped with a rugged waterproof housing and connection cable. This durable commercial grade cam system features built-in LED night vision, angle adjustable camera lens and heavy-duty marine grade weatherproof construction -- which is perfect for reversing or backing up into tight parking spaces and loading docks. It's designed to be mounted on the exterior of large vehicle like a Bus, Trailer, Van, Truck, Big Rig, or similar vehicle with 12/24 volt power systems. Universal mounting ability allows you place the camera exactly where needed for a clear and safe view -- can be mounted in the front or rear of your vehicle thanks to the built-in reverse trigger wiring. This vehicle video driving cam includes all the necessary cables and wiring for installation, including a 50' foot 4-pin video connection cable. Drive safer and smarter with the Pyle PLCMRV Driving Cam.
- Designed for 12-24 Volt Vehicle Systems
- Marine Grade Waterproof Construction
- Night Vision Illumination, 18 Infrared LEDs
- Ability to be Mounted in the Front or Rear of Vehicle
- Reverse Signal Sense: Automatic Activation Once in Reverse
- Angle Adjustable Camera
- Universal Exterior Mountable
- Heavy Duty Rugged Metal Camera Housing
- Full Color Auto Picture Image Adjustment
- Includes All Necessary Cables & Wiring
- Commercial Grade Camera Application
- 4-Pin Video Connector Type (4-Pin to RCA Adapter Cable)
- Used for Trailer, Bus, Camper, Motor Home, Truck, RV, Big Rig, etc.
- Power Requirement: DC 12-24V
- Marine Grade IP-68 Rating
- Image Sensor: Color CMD
- Video System: PAL/NTSC Auto Switching
- Effective Pixels: 580 x 540
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Wide Viewing Angle Lens, 170° Degree
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2 Lux
- Camera + Housing Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.2'' x 3.2'' x 2.2''
- UPC: 68888762120
- Weight: 2.34
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.