X Series Amplifiers provide a powerful solution in a compact design ideal for upgrading your car audio system. The reliability of the thermal management system instantaneously controls amplitude and ensures uninterrupted sound reproduction when high output drives up temperatures. Experience the luxury of choice afforded by Kenwood's compact engineering.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized dealer of Kenwood products and we make sure you get your products on time. We source our supplies straight from the manufacturer / dealer so you can be sure you're getting an authentic and original Kenwood product.
- Low Frequency Response : 50-200 Hz
- Number of Channels : 5
- Frequency Response : 20-50000 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- Channel Separation : Yes
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 30x3 A
- Class D Full Range Stable 5-Channel Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. + 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Total power output: 1600 watts
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- 5/4/3 channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Low level: 4V-12V
- High level: 0.2V-5V
- Frequency Response: 20 - 50000Hz
- Frequency Response (Sub): 20 - 200Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0%
- Signal to Noise Ration: 80dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz
- Dimensions: 9"W x 7 3/8"L x 2 3/16"H
- UPC: 0019048215048
- Weight: 4.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.