The Power T3S1-19 can rightfully be classified as a super woofer due to its whopping 19-inches of effective radiating cone area! That's right... we don't need no stinkin' 18" subs ... this is for genuine Car Audio Fanatics that want to go BIG like Mannie Fresh. We're talkin' Real Big bass and Real Big power handling in a Real Big ride.
The Power T3 19" subwoofer incorporates technologies never before seen in car audio, like the Injection Molded Foam Surround, making the foam strong and durable like a rubberized material. The Edge Wound voice coil allows the windings to be very close with no air gaps so it stays cool for high power handling capacity. We also engineered a very efficient "Push/Pull" voice coil design with a huge Neodymium magnet for a very efficient motor assembly.
- Diameter : 19 Inch
- Sensitivity : 91 dB
- Impedance : 1 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 21-250 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 6000 Watts
- Top Mount Depth : 15.62 Inches
- Number of Voice Coils : Single
- Suggested Sealed Box Volume : 0.3 Cubic ft.
- Suggested Ported Box Volume : 8.00 Cubic ft.
- RMS Power Handling : 3000 Watts
The Power T3S1-19 "superwoofer" has a whopping 19-inches of effective radiating cone area for deep bass and features a single 1-Ohm voice coil for easy wiring. This is the largest, most powerful subwoofer Rockford Fosgate has ever built!
- Power Handling (Watts RMS): 3000 Watts RMS / 6000 Watts Max
- Nominal Impedance: 1-Ohm
- Voice Coil Type: Single Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Diameter: 5.0" (127 mm)
- Magnet Weight (oz): 115 oz. (3.26 Kg)
- Speaker Connector: 4 AWG Compression Terminal
- Vented Box Volume (Vb): 8.0 cu. ft. (226.5 Liters)
- Woofer Displacement: 0.339 cu. ft. (9.6 Liters)
- Cutout Diameter: 17.54 in. (445 mm)
- Mounting Depth: 15.62 in. (396 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 106.30 Lbs. (48.2 Kg.)
Three layer glass fiber/Aramid honeycomb/Glass fiber cone
- Aluminum dustcap
- Injection molded foam surround with VAST™
- Proprietary surround mechanical clamping ring
- Dual Nomex progressive spiders with integrated lead wires
- Aluminum diecast frame with integrated heat sink fins and venting
- Custom push spring insulated 4 AWG terminals
- Single layer edge wound aluminum 5" voice coil
- Since voice coil design with dual (push/pull) windings
- Integrated die cast aluminum trim ring
- Dual gap multi-pole Neodymium push/pull motor structure
- UPC: 780687343569
- Weight: 106.3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.