Heise HE-MDR14 Marine Dual Row LED Lightbar
We are a Metra Electronics authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Marine Lightbar
- • Owner's Manual
Die-cast Aluminum Housing
Heise HE-MDR14 is a die-cast aluminum housing, with a white coating and UV inhibitors added. The housing color is white with a UV coating. The membrane is Gore™. The lens material is PC. The mounting bracket is die-cast aluminum. The size of the holes is 13.50" for the brackets turned inward and 14.75" for the brackets turned outward. The mounting bolt drill is .25". The electronics are integrated-epoxy encapsulated.
- Input Voltage: 10–30V DC
- Wattage: 72W (24–3W CREE LEDs)
- Raw Lumens: 5760
- LUX @ 10M: 466
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Beam Pattern: Combo/Flood(90°)/Spot(8°)
- Housing Material: Die–cast Aluminum Housing
- Housing Color: White Coating with UV Inhibitors
- Membrane: Gore™
- Lens Material: PC
- Mounting Bracket: Die–cast Aluminum
- Hole Dimensions: Brackets turned inward – 13.50"
- Brackets turned outward – 14.75"
- Mounting Bolt Drill – .25"
- Height of Light Bar Itself: 3"
- Depth of Light Bar Itself: 3.50"
- Electronics: Integrated–Epoxy Encapsulated
- Hardware: Stainless 316
Operating Temperature: –40°C to +60°C
- Current Consumption: 3.7amps @ 13.8 volts
- IP Rating: IP68
- Protections: Reverse Polarity
- UPC: 086429312894
- Weight: 5.06
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.