Make a statement with one of the best performing marine coaxial speakers on the market, the REVO Series features a high power design to deliver incredible sound! Using a powerful 8" mid driver with a full rubber santoprene spider & surround suspension system, heavy duty injection-molded composite frame, as well as a injection-molded composite cone and high output 1" titanium dome tweeter to give you the ultimate sound experience. Not only that, like with all REVO series speakers, you can go even further with the included RGB backlighting, giving you the ability to add some accent light in any color using a Wet Sounds RGB Controller (not included). This unique combination makes the REVO Series a TRUE High Performance Marine Class family of speakers. REVO Series speakers are simply the BEST MADE & BEST PERFORMING marine speakers on the planet today! Available in 8 different grill options and colors to fit any style.
- Diameter : 8 Inch
- Sensitivity : 92 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 35-22000 Hz
- RMS Power Range : 150 Watts
- Peak Power Handling : 300 Watts
- Color : Gray
- RMS Power Handling : 150 Watts
- 1 pair of 2-way marine speakers with attached grilles
- 2 Rubber mounting gaskets
- 2 8" Waterproof 2-pin female SuperSeal speaker harnesses
- 2 8" Waterproof 4-pin female SuperSeal LED (RGB) harnesses
- 12 1-1/4" Stainless steel Phillips head screws
- Peak: 300 watts per pair / 150 watts each
- RMS: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each
- Color: Gray
- RGB LED Glow Kit included to illuminate cone
- Injection-molded polypropylene composite cone
- Thermoformed santoprene speaker surround
- 1" Titanium dome tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 35-22,000 Hz
- Top-mount Depth: 4"
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- UPC: 814820023206
- Weight: 14
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.