The perfect controller for your Wet Sounds Lighting System, The WS-4Z-RGB-BB Controller works with your Wet Sounds MC-1 Media Center to give you convenient control over up to four separate RGB lighting zones on your boat or ATV. Adjust the color and pattern on each zone independently to give you total control of your LED's or simply set the lights to keep up with the beat of the evening's music selection.
• "Black box" LED light controller for marine applications
• Control up to 4 independent lighting zones
• Supports up to 500 watts of LED lights
• Requires the Wet Sounds MC1 marine media center
• Compatible with Shadow-Caster® marine LED systems
• Operating voltage: 10-30 volts DC
• Wiring harness and mounting hardware included
• made in USA
- Multi-zone lighting relay box w/ attached 10" CAN BUS wires & 16" control input (female 3.5mm)
- 2 Port plugs (pre-installed in 2 LED outputs)
- "Black box" LED light controller for marine applications
- Control up to 4 independent lighting zones
- Supports up to 500 watts of LED lights
- Requires the Wet Sounds MC1 marine media center
- Compatible with Shadow-Caster® marine LED systems
- Operating voltage: 10-30 volts DC
- Wiring harness and mounting hardware included
- made in USA
- Wet Sounds/Shadow Caster Multi-Zone Black Box RGB lighting distribution case.
- This is an ADD ON to the Wet Sounds WS-4Z-RGB that allows an additional 100 Amps of RGB LEDs to be controlled.
- Size: 8.75” Length x 5.75” Width x 2.25” Height (222 x 146 x 57mm)
- 6 individual connections; easy to use color Coded Connections
- Supports up to 100 amps of current
- UV Stabilized Polycarbonate Housing with Clear Lid
- IP-63 Wash down rated enclosure
- Compatible with SCM-WC-PD wireless controller
- Accepts up to 10 awg wire input
- Seperate ATC/ATO style fuses for each channel (included)
- UPC: 814820027402
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.