Pioneer Audio receivers feature built-in Bluetooth enabling both hands-free calling and audio streaming with the latest Hands-Free Profile (HFP 1.6) and Wideband Speech capability. This allows you to experience more natural sound quality and details during calls. When streaming music, AVRCP 1.5 lets you browse and select the media stored on your smartphone.
A Better-Than-Ever Listening Experience
Pandora is personalized internet radio that is designed to help you discover new music that you'll love mixed in with music that you already know. With the MVH-S600BS, you can enjoy superior sound quality and full control of the Pandora experience in your car directly from the receiver. You are able to give tracks "thumbs up" or "thumbs down," bookmark a song so you can purchase it later, easily switch between your personalized radio stations, and view full track data.
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calls and music streaming
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, and WAV music files
- fits double-DIN (4"-tall) dash openings
- variable color illumination
- external microphone included
- remote control
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) restores sound to compressed files
- MIXTRAX virtual DJ technology
- 13-band graphic equalizer
- low-pass/high-pass filters
- Smartphone Features
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- convenient Siri Eyes Free functionality
- AOA 2.0 for music streaming and control from Android
- Bluetooth features include Dual Phone Pairing and Guest Mode
- 1.5-amp USB port charges your phone while you're playing music
- works with Spotify and Pandora for iPhone and Android
- works with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- inputs: front USB port and front AUX input
- UPC: 884938369329
- Weight: 2
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.