Weather Resistant And Built For The Outdoors
Jeep Wrangler drivers are now free to simultaneously enjoy the latest technology and take on the environmental elements off the beaten path with the new weather resistant 9" i209-WRA Restyle Dash system, equipped with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ designed for 2011-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. Along with its ability to withstand dirt, dust and light rain as well as all of its incredible features displayed on such an abundant screen, this Jeep upgrade is a definite must-have for your Wrangler.
Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
Be smart when using your phone on the road. The i209-WRA is compatible with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. After connecting your smartphone via the charging cable, and activating Bluetooth for Android Auto use, you get your music, driving directions, and phone calls – all controlled from the 9" touchscreen and heard through your vehicle’s speaker system -- so you don’t have to look at or touch your phone and can keep it safely stored away. The i209-WRA does not have a built-in GPS navigation system. Instead, navigation guidance is provided by the maps feature in Apple CarPlay or Android Auto so you get driving directions displayed on the large, 9-inch screen.
- Fits 2011 - 2017 Jeep Wrangler vehicles
- Splash-and-dust-proof touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay compatible
- Android Auto built in
- Max: 50 W x 4 Channels
- RMS: 18 W x 4 Channels
- Includes iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR to retain steering wheel controls, Uconnect and display engine performance data
- Built-in HD Radio tuner
- Sirius XM ready
- HDMI input
- 9-band parametric equalizer
- Plays FLAC, MP3, WMA, AAC through USB
- Built-in Bluetooth functionality
HCE-TCAM1-WRA KEY FEATURES:
- Fits 2007-Up Jeep Wranglers (JK) and with most Aftermarket and OEM wheels using spare tire mount
- Works with Aftermarket or OEM in-dash display
- IP66 waterproof and dust-proof rugged camera system design
- Built-in brake and reverse lights for increased visibility
- Optimized camera angle for near and far objects
- Lug nut mounting for easy removal and wheel locking
- Three mounting posts included for wheel/tire depth
- More Than The Average Camera System. It has a 7-inch diameter footprint and fits directly onto the spare tire mount, along with the tire itself. The result is a clean, integrated look that eliminates the need to drill holes to mount the camera into the bumper. The 6.25" W x 2" H third brake light provides added safety, while an additional reverse LED light illuminates the camera's lens for increased image visibility when your Wrangler is backing up. The optimized camera angle provides visibility for near and far objects behind your Jeep Wrangler; straight down and rear view (+5° up from horizontal which can be displayed on a factory or aftermarket in-dash screen (sold separately)
- A Rugged Camera To Tackle Your Off-Road Advantures. The HCE-TCAM1-WRA is ready for your off-road adventures. The camera is waterproof and, dust-proof (at IP66 ratings), and the camera's angle is optimized for viewing both near and far objects. The camera housing has a matte black finish with gun metal gray powder coat accents
- Smart Installation And An Integrated Look. The HCE-TCAM1-WRA uses lug nut mounts for easy removal and quick wheel locking. It is compatible with most aftermarket and OEM wheels using the spare tire mount. Three mounting posts of varying lengths are included, so you can choose the correct one to fit the depth of your spare wheel/tire
- UPC: 793276040602
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.