Boom Mat's Under Carpet Lite Sound Absorption and Insulation Material (24 in. x 54 in., 9 sq. ft.) is a superior sound decoupling material for those hard-to-cover areas like door liners, rear decks, headliners and more. It is a 1/2" thick multilayer, high-tech composite material designed to be extremely flexible and easy to install. It offers maximum thermal insulation in a lightweight padding that provides less heat transfer in the summer while protecting against the transfer of cold air in the winter. It's also equally effective as a sound deadener that prevents the transfer of noise, including rattles and squeaks to ensure a "like new" driving experience and add long-standing value to your investment. The multilayer polyester/fiberglass composite material offers unmatched thermal and acoustic protection in an extremely flexible, lightweight package.
- Multilayered Composite Material For Maximum Insulation
- Lightweight For High Performance Applications
- Insulates Up To 85% Of Unwanted Heat
- Superior Noise Absorber
- Enhances Stereo Performance & Sound
- Economical Insulating Solution
- Less Heat Transfer In Summer & Protects Against The Transfer Of Cold Air In Winter
- Ideal For Use Over Boom Mat
- Can Be Installed Under Carpet, Behind Door Panels, Under Headliners, On Fire Walls Or Any Interior Location
- 1/2" Thick
- 24" X 54"
- 9 Sq. Ft.
- UPC: 607078501103
- Weight: 3.3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.