Boom Mat's Under Carpet Lite Sound Absorption and Insulation Material (24 in. x 54 in., 9 sq. ft.) is a superior sound decoupling material for those hard-to-cover areas like door liners, rear decks, headliners and more. It is a 1/2" thick multilayer, high-tech composite material designed to be extremely flexible and easy to install. It offers maximum thermal insulation in a lightweight padding that provides less heat transfer in the summer while protecting against the transfer of cold air in the winter. It's also equally effective as a sound deadener that prevents the transfer of noise, including rattles and squeaks to ensure a "like new" driving experience and add long-standing value to your investment. The multilayer polyester/fiberglass composite material offers unmatched thermal and acoustic protection in an extremely flexible, lightweight package.
- Multilayered Composite Material For Maximum Insulation
- Lightweight For High Performance Applications
- Insulates Up To 85% Of Unwanted Heat
- Superior Noise Absorber
- Enhances Stereo Performance & Sound
- Economical Insulating Solution
- Less Heat Transfer In Summer & Protects Against The Transfer Of Cold Air In Winter
- Ideal For Use Over Boom Mat
- Can Be Installed Under Carpet, Behind Door Panels, Under Headliners, On Fire Walls Or Any Interior Location
- 1/2" Thick
- 24" X 54"
- 9 Sq. Ft.
- UPC: 607078501103
- Weight: 3.3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.