The BXX2000.1D is a 2000 watt mono amplifier featuring Super Class D™ technology with an NGSD digital chip to provide you with an extremely efficient, low temperature, high amplification system that others only dream about. The rock solid Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET outputs are selected for both balance and output power. This keeps power smooth even during demanding peak in the music. All Mono and five channel amplifiers include a bass remote to put the bass control at arm’s length. The amplifiers protection condition is also shown by blue illumination for normal operation and red for a short being present and requires the attention of an installer.
- Hifonics Brutus Series BXX2000.1D
- Class-D 1-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 500watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 2000 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 2000 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Frequency Response: 10 - 250 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): .1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >95 dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 30 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Subsonic filter: 15 - 35 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +10 dB bass boost
- Fuse Rating: 225A x 1, External only
- UPC: 806576227953
- Weight: 14
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.