Power Flexibility: In-Vehicle
Alpine ICE gives you the flexibility of using the most convenient power sources such as from a vehicle or an external battery so that you’re not reliant on an internal battery with a short lifespan. Alpine ICE can also auto-detect the vehicle's low battery so the vehicle can restart and charge when started.
Bring The Party To Life In Seconds
Don’t be tied down. Get your sound up and running quickly through the extremely simple Bluetooth® wireless connectivity and with it’s impressive range you can easily control the music with your Bluetooth enabled device from up to 30’ (feet). Along with Bluetooth, the AUX-in jack gives you the flexibility to connect to your music, anywhere.
- heavy-duty Grizzly cooler with built-in Alpine Bluetooth, amp, and speakers
- illuminated control panel
- 3.5 mm aux input and output
- selectable 10- or 15-amp power modes
- 16.4' DC vehicle power cable
- vehicle battery low voltage monitoring system
- rubber sleeved nylon rope handles and Bear Claw™ latching system
- 2" plug and drain channel
- water-resistant (IPX5 rating)
- 5-1/4" component speaker system
- two 4"x8" passive radiators
- built-in amplifier: 90 watts RMS x 2
- capacity: 56 quarts (72 12 oz. cans)
- dimensions: 38"L x 16-3/4"W x 17-7/8"H
- weight: 48 lbs
- UPC: 793276210821
- Weight: 57
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.