This exclusive package is brought to you by Onlinecarstereo. We have put together this bundle to kickstart your vehicle to the path of excellent car audio. Onlinecarstereo is an authorized retailer of PIONEER and JVC car audio products. We source our inventory straight from the manufacturer in California so you know you are getting original PIONEER and JVC merchandise with all the necessary warranties. We always strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction and after market service.
- Pioneer DEH-S1000UB In-Dash Receiver
- Control via Pioneer's ARC App through USB on your Android device
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels
- Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate: Optional Receiver Faceplate Case Available
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- Remote control included
- CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/WAV Playback
- MP3/WMA/WAV Playback via USB
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- 5-band graphic
- 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input
- Front USB Input
- 1 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each
- RMS: 60 watts per pair / 30 watts each
- Recommended power range: 5 - 40 watts RMS per channel
- Mica cone
- Hybrid, Rubber and Cloth surround
- 1" Poly-Ether Imide balanced dome tweeter
- Shallow mount design
- Shallow Tweeter design
- Pre-arranged holes for flexible mounting options
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 35 - 22,000 Hz
- Black ABS Composite Grills
- Top-mount Depth: 1-23/32"
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Speaker wire extension cables, w/ quick disconnects included
- Mounting screws and tabs included
- UPC: 713783827558
- Weight: 6
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.