Hifonics BXX2000.1D Features:
- Class-D 1-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 500watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 2000 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 2000 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Frequency Response: 10 - 250 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): .1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >95 dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 30 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Subsonic filter: 15 - 35 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +10 dB bass boost
- Fuse Rating: 225A x 1, External only
Alpine S-W12D4 Features:
- 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- pulp/mica cone
- large HAMR rubber surround
- cast aluminum frame provides a rock-solid platform
- handles up to 900 watts RMS (450 watts per coil)
- peak power handling: 2700 watts
- frequency response: 22-200 Hz
- Xmax: 28mm
- top-mount depth: 7-1/4"
- grille not included
- UPC: 713783633401
- Weight: 28
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.