OnlineCarStereo Exclusive Bundle
This exclusive package is brought to you by Onlinecarstereo. We have put together this bundle to kickstart your vehicle to the path of excellent car audio.
Kenwood DNX575S Navigation Receiver
2-DIN AV Navigation System featuring Bluetooth / Clear Resistive Touch Panel / Dual Phone Connection / Dual Camera Input / Parking Guide Lines / Remote App / Garmin Navigation / Android Auto / Apple CarPlay / SiriusXM / Pandora / Spotify / iDatalink Maestro / WebLink / FLAC & DSD / Wireless Music Browsing / 13 Band EQ & DTA / Hi-Res Audio / HD Radio / Dash Cam Ready
Alpine R-S65 6.5" 2-Way Coaxial Speakers
The new R-Series speakers take a great platform to the next level. Although the R-Series speakers are new, they actually come from an impressive Alpine lineage – the Type-R speakers.
Kenwood DNX575S Features:
- 6.8 inch Wide VGA Color LCD Display with LED Backlight
- Clear Resistive Panel
- Touch Panel Control, Variable Key Illumination
- Built-in HD Radio
- Bluetooth Built-in (Hands-Free Profile / Audio Profile(A2DP) / AVRCP1.5 / SPP)
- Android Rapid Charge
- 2 RCA Video Inputs for Rear View Camera(Parking Guide Line) & Front View Camera
Alpine R-S65 Features:
- 6.5 R-Type 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers
- Peak: 600W per pair/ 300W each
- RMS: 200W per pair/ 100W each
- Recommended power range: 10 - 100W RMS
- Multi-layer hybrid fiber cone
- H.A.M.R. surround
- 1" Silk dome tweeter
- Tweeter swivels to give better control of your sound
- Large square wire dual-layer voice coil
- High-performance linear drive motor
- Top-mount Depth: 2-3/8"
- Cutout Dimensions: 8-3/8"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 65 - 29,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- UPC: 713783634019
- Weight: 10
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.