BIG BASS. SAME SPACE.
The engineers at KICKER HQ designed the L7R to give you more bass than a circular sub, without a larger enclosure. Welcome to the world of square sub perfection!
- Dual two-Ohm Voice Coil
- Wrap Around Gasketing
- Patented Ribbed Corners
- Injection-Molded SoloKon™ Woofer
- 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate™ Back Plate And Pole Piece
- Bumped Back Plate
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Steel Basket With Spoke Design
- Nickel Plated Speaker Terminals
- The L7R 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with 600 watts of recommended power in a sealed or ported enclosure. See below for more details.
- SIZE [in, cm]: 12, 30
- IMPEDANCE [Ohms]: 2 DVC
- POWER WATTS [peak/RMS]: 1200/600
- SENSITIVITY [dB 1w/1m]: 86.7
- MOUNTING DEPTH [in, cm]: 6-7/8, 17.4
- MOUNTING DIAMETER [in, cm]: 11-1/16, 28.1
- MIN SEALED BOX VOL [cu. ft, L]: .88, 24.92
- MAX SEALED BOX VOL [cu. ft, L]: 2, 56.64
- MIN VENTED BOX VOL [cu. ft, L]: 1.75, 49.6
- MAX VENTED BOX VOL [cu. ft, L]: 3.25, 92
What's in the Box:
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034085713
- Weight: 22
- Authorized Internet Dealer