For those who want the most out their car audio system, quality sound processing is a must. After some slight adjustments, your system can sound like it has been tuned by audio professionals. Bass Xtreme amplifiers offer similar sound processing options by including the functions of a Bass Equalizer. Commonly added in-line before subwoofer amplifiers, Bass Equalizers boost lower frequency harmonics that have been compressed or removed from today’s music recordings. Dial-in the exact sound you want by tuning the frequency to boost, then, increase the bandwidth range from that frequency to boost the harmonics around it. Unlock the best bass from any system with Bass Xtreme amplifiers.
- MAX Power: 10,000 Watts
- RMS @ 1Ω-14.4V: 3,300W x 1
- RMS @ 2Ω-14.4V: 2,100Wx1
- RMS @ 4Ω-14.4V: 1,400Wx1
- Digital Bass Reconstruction Processor Built-in
- Adds Impact to Music w/ Insufficient Sub Bass
- 27Hz-63Hz Variable Center/Sweep Frequency
- Variable Q/Width to Broaden or Narrow the Bandwidth
- 2.5V-10V Output Voltage for Optimum Bass Tuning
- LED MAX BASS Indicators Warning of Extreme Levels
- 1-ohm Minimum Impedance Monoblock Operation
- Bridge 2 Monoblocks Together for Double Power!
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- 200mV-6V High Level or Low Level RCA Input & Output
- Variable 12dB Low Pass Crossover Blocks High Frequencies
- Variable 12dB Subsonic Crossover Protects Subwoofer
- 1800 Phase Shift to Match Polarity of System Speakers
- Dash Mount Gain Control Module Included
- UPC: 709483059252
- Weight: 22.01
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.