CX-Series Amplifiers are the perfect combination of big power, bigger flexibility and true reliability!
A variable 12dB crossover, KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost and a 24dB subsonic filter on mono amps gives you the control you want - to craft the sound you love.
One Ohm Stable
Mono KICKER CX Amplifiers are now stable down to one Ohm, giving you the freedom to put even more subs in your system!
Your mono CX-Series Amplifier is compatible with the CXARC remote control. Use it to customize your bass on the fly with just a turn of a knob!
Towers of Power
CX-Series amps include vertical and horizontal mounting hardware, so you can show off your install style!
Incredible Sound Everywhere
KICKER’s CX-Series amplifier technology provides clean, powerful music in nearly any vehicle on the road today, without changing your radio or adding a line-out converter. These powerful amps work with as little as nine volts of power from your battery, and as much as 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal. With KICKER’s FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS), you get outstanding noise rejection - even with premium factory audio systems.
- Maximum Power : 800 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 25 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 200 Hz
- Number of Channels : 1
- Frequency Response : 25-200 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- Channel Separation : No
- RMS Power Range : 400 Watts
- Amplifier Class : D
CX-Series Mono Amps are now one-ohm stable, giving you even more power and wiring options for your system! Using efficient Class-D power, the CXA400.1 features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the optional CXARC Remote Bass Controller. A powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. Use the full-range outputs to expand your system with other bass amps, or a full-range amp to complete your system.
CX.1 Amplifiers accept up to 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal. This kind of flexibility both makes line-out converters unnecessary and optimizes your sound quality at the same time!
Expand your system with full-range, RCA pass-through outputs, then choose a “standard” mount or a cool vertical mount with the included hardware.
CX.1 Amps deliver as much as 400 watts into one bass channel. See below for more details.
- Efficient Class-D amplifier
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies
- FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
- Accepts up to 40-volt input signal
- Small footprint for easier installation
- Compatible with CXARC (link to remote) Remote Bass Control
- Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look
|Power (watts/ch) 4 Ohm Stereo
|Power (watts/ch) 2 Ohm Stereo
|Power (watts/ch) 1 Ohm Mono
|CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.)
|Dimensions (in, cm): (all models 2-3/8, 5.9H x 6-3/4, 17W x ...L)
|Frequency Response (Hz):
||250mV-10V (Low Level) | 1V-40V (High Level)
||>95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
||Variable Lo-pass 50Hz–200Hz, 12dB/octave
||Variable 0-6dB @40Hz
- 46CXA4001 Mono Amplifier
- Owner's Manual
- UPC: 713034088516
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.