The S-Series amplifiers contain technology that was previously only available in Alpine's premium line up of amplifiers, the R- and X-Series models. The S-Series models are based on Alpine’s intelligent amplifier platform that ensures superior sound reproduction and precision imaging. With an improved heat sink, and protection circuit design that eliminates thermal shut-down, your music will keep playing no matter where your drive takes you.
Small But Mighty
The S-Series amplifiers are designed to fit anywhere. The S-A55V 5-Channel model measures at 11.25” W x 8” H x 2.25” D and can be mounted under seats or behind panels. It proves to be the all-in-one solution for a multi-amp system, so you can enjoy big power output in a limited installation space.
S-A55V 5-Channel Amplifier
- High Efficiency Digital Circuit Design
- Adaptive Feedback Global Modulation Topology
- Selectable Input Level
- Selectable 2/4/6 Ch Input
- Variable High/Low Pass Crossover
- Variable Bass EQ
- Auto Turn-on with Remote Sensing
- Remote Bass Control Ready
- Amplifier Class: D
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50-400 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50-400 Hz
- Low-Pass Slope: 24 dB/oct
- High-Pass Slope: 12 dB/oct
- Bass Boost: 0-12 dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 60
- Speaker Level Inputs: RCA
- RMS Power Output: 40 x 4 / 180 x 1
- Peak Power Output: N/A
- Power at 2 Ohms: 60 x 2
- Bridged Power: 120 x 2
- Minimum Impedance Bridged: 4
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged: 2
- Frequency Response: +0/-3 dB 50Hz - 30kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-1 dB 60Hz - 20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 1 W into 4 Ohms: >83dB
- Preamp Outputs: No
- Width: 11-1/4"
- Height: 2-1/4"
- Depth: 8"
- UPC: 793276242587
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.