JL Audio M6-10IB-S-GmTi-i-4 M6 Series RMS Marine Subwoofer
We are a JL Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •One 8" Marine subwoofer
- •1 Grille
- •Six 1-1/2" Stainless-steel screws
- •6 Stainless-steel flat washers
- •Owner's manual
Free of the Burden
M6 10-inch Marine Subwoofer with Transflective™ LED Lighting for Infinite-Baffle Use (250 W, 4 Ω) - Gray Metallic Trim Ring, Titanium Sport Grille With an appropriate system setup, adding a subwoofer allows your smaller main speakers to be free of the burden of reproducing low frequencies. This allows your whole system to play louder and to sound cleaner at all listening levels.
Built for Real Marine Duty
Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, the M6 infinite-baffle woofers are designed to operate without a dedicated enclosure. Long excursion capability and rugged suspension systems help produce deep, powerful bass response that will transform your boat's audio system. The M6-10IB is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 250W range and is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 56.6 l). If you need a Subwoofer that operates in a small sealed enclosure, select our M6-10W, instead.
Built to Withstand a Real Saltwater
Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this driver is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment. Production of all M6 loudspeakers takes place in JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida factory, using global components and materials. Sold individually.
- Diameter : 10 Inch
- Sensitivity : 86.1 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- RMS Power Range : 250 Watts
- Peak Power Handling : 500 Watts
- Color : White
- Mounting Depth : 5.90 Inches
- Free Air : Yes
- Subwoofer Size: 10"
- Peak Power Handling: 500 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 250 watts
- Voice Coil(s): Single
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil): 4 ohms
- Woofer Surround: Synthetic Rubber
- Woofer Composition: Polypropylene-Mica
- Minimum Sealed Box Volume: 2 cubic feet
- Minimum Ported Box Volume: 2.5 cubic feet
- Sensitivity: 86.1 dB
- Top-Mount Depth: 5"
- Recommended Enclosure Type: Ported / Vented Sealed
- Subwoofer Grilles Included
- Nominal Diameter: 10.0 in / 250 mm
- Overall Diameter: 10.75 in / 273 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter: 9.70 in / 247 mm
- Frontal Grilles Protrusion*: 1.66 in / 42 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 8.875 in / 225 mm
- Mounting Depth: 5.90 in / 150 mm
- Driver Displacement: 0.052 cu ft / 1.47 L
- Net Weight: 8.70 lbs / 3.90 kg
*Frontal grille protrusion measured from mounting surface
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 43.76 Hz
- Electrical “Q” (Qes): 0.907
- Mechanical “Q” (Qms): 11.315
- Total Speaker “Q” (Qts): 0.84
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 0.54 cu ft / 15.29 L
- One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax)*: 0.52 in / 13.2 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.28%
- Efficiency (1 W / 1 m)**: 86.1 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 50.11 sq in / 0.0323 sq m
- DC Resistance (Re): 4.543-ohm
- UPC: 699440936385
- Weight: 15
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for repair within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.