Complete the look with Rough Country’s XJ Rear Lower Quarter Panel Armor. This durable and stylish upgrade hides the unsightly raw steel that is exposed when upgrading to an aftermarket rear bumper, while offering increased protection from rocks, limbs and debris.
When swapping out your factory bumper on 97-01 models, you'll likely remove your factory bumper caps that cover the rear quarter panel of your Jeep. Not only does this handy product cover the exposed steel, it dramatically improves the look of this area on your vehicle.
This Lower Quarter Panel Armor piece is designed to sit flush with the factory flare, with a contoured area that juts out perfectly to meet up with the edge of the factory flare. Each Rough Country Armor plate is made of durable 11ga steel and coated in a corrosion-resistant, textured black powdercoat.
- Made from durable 3/16-inch plate steel
- Covers unsightly raw steel exposed when removing factory bumper caps
- Designed to work with factory fender flares
- Improves the look of your XJ
- SKU: 10571
- Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours
- 1997-2001 4WD/2WD Jeep Cherokee XJ
- Requires drilling
- MUST remove factory bumper caps prior to installation
- (2) Lower Quarter Panel Armor Plates
- UPC: 843030149765
- Weight: 15
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.