GM HEAVY DUTY TIE ROD SLEEVES | LIFTED KNUCKLE KITS
The perfect companion to 2007+ GM Lifted Knuckle Kits. One area seriously lacking on most GM trucks is the steering link. With an outside diameter of only 1/2in, one wrong turn can easily bend the tie rod leaving your alignment out of whack for all of eternity. That problem is only intensified when you beef up the truck's appearance with an off-road tire and wheel package. Rough Country combats this issue with it's new HD Tie Rod Sleeve. Taking the outside diameter from 1/2in to 1in, this steel sleeve strengthens the steering components on the HD with an install time of only an hour. Rough Country's HD Tie Rod Sleeve simply takes the place of the stock jam nut giving you sturdy assurance that handling issues are not a concern for you anymore.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increases steering link diameter from 1/2-inch to 1-inch
- Steel sleeve strengthens steering components
- Manufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems
- Part Number: 11000
- Install Time (Hours): 1
- 07-13 Avalanche 1500 4WD/2WD
- 07-18 Silverado 1500 4WD/2WD
- 07-17 Sierra 1500 4WD/2WD
- Fits lifted knuckles only - Does not fit factory knuckles
- Fits OEM tie rods only
- UPC: 843030100971
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.