GM TRACTION BAR KIT (11-19 2500/3500HD 4WD)
Get a grip with Rough Country's Traction Bar Kit for 11-18 GM 2500 models. These heavy-duty Traction Bars help prevent wheel hop and axle wrap by aligning and stabilizing the rear axle geometry, allowing for full travel and articulation without binding. Once installed, these bars prevent the type of movement and pinion angles that cause a loss of traction. Perfect for re-claiming traction while towing or during quick acceleration.
Not just any bar can get the job done, and Rough Country's "Ladder Bar" design combines relentless strength with aggressive good looks. Rough Country's GM 2500 Traction Bar features Clevite Rubber Bushings and a threaded adjustable end for an easier install and true adjustability. Includes mounting plates with laser-etched “RC” logo. Works on any 11-18 Chevy or GMC 2500 with 6 inches of lift. Best of all these Traction bars feature Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty!
- Prevents wheel hop, axle wrap, and loss of traction
- Maintains full suspension travel without binding
- Features Clevite rubber bushings
- Includes threaded adjustable heim end for true adjustability
- Fits stock height to 7.5-inches of lift
- Includes mounting kit
- Manufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems
- Part Number: 11001
- Install Time (Hours): 2-3
- 11-17 Silverado 2500 HD 4WD
- 11-17 Silverado 3500 HD 4WD
- 11-17 Sierra 2500 HD 4WD
- 11-17 Sierra 3500 HD 4WD
- Requires drilling
- Does not fit 2007 "Classic" models
- Traction bars
- axle brackets
- frame brackets
- UPC: 843030133535
- Weight: 65
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.