GM Hidden Winch Mounting Plate (99-06 1500 PU)
A sleek recovery solution that looks like factory equipment! Rough Country's Hidden Winch Plate for 99-06 Chevy / GMC 1500 offers a stylish approach for adding a recovery system to your pickup.
Rough Country’s GM hidden winch plate can fit most standard size winches up to 12,000 lbs and does not impede air flow to the radiator. Unlike many hidden winch solutions, Rough Country's GM Hidden Winch Plate boasts an easier install process that does NOT require moving your factory bumper from stock location. This kit also includes a wiring extension that allows you to easily connect your winch remote even though the unit is recessed into the bumper!
With a black powder coated 1/4in Steel Frame and Grade 8 Hardware, this Winch Plate is ready to stand up to the elements, on and off-road. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Easy installation.
- Hidden install behind the front bumper.
- Does NOT require moving the factory bumper - Front bumper stays in stock location!
- Does NOT impede airflow to the radiator.
- License plate bracket maintains the ability to run a front license plate.
- Engage lever allows easy access to engage/disengage the winch.
- Will accommodate most winches on the market (Standard 4.5in x 10in 4 bolt mount).
- Durable black carbon powdercoating.
- Built from heavy-duty 1/4in thick steel.
- Will work with 2007 "Classic" models.
- SKU: 11002
- Est. Install Time: 3-4 hours
- 1999-2006 4WD/2WD Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Pickup
- 1999-2006 4WD/2WD GMC Sierra 1500 Pickup
- Does NOT work with oversized winches or those that include air compressors.
- Does NOT fit models with a body lift kit installed.
- Winch mounting plate
- Mounting brackets
- Grade 8 Hardware
- UPC: 843030141349
- Weight: 40
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.