Front Shock Relocation Brackets for 1-3-inch Lifts ('01-'10 Chevrolet Silverado | '01-'10 GMC Sierra | '03-'09 Hummer H2)
Already have a 1-3-inch torsion key lift, but don't want to buy new shocks? Want to keep your stock ride quality, while running a torsion key lift, by keeping your OEM shocks? These shock relocation brackets are the answer. Don't wear out your shocks prematurely by over-extending them! This low-cost, simple solution allows you to continue to use your factory shocks, and keep your factory ride quality, while running up to a 3-inch torsion key lift.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Allows use of factory shocks on up to 3-inches of torsion key lift
- Manufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems
- Part Number: 1102
- Install Time (Hours): 1-2
- 01-06 Silverado 1500 HD 4WD
- 01-10 Silverado 2500 HD 4WD
- 01-06 Silverado 3500 4WD
- 07-10 Silverado 3500 HD 4WD
- 01-06 Sierra 1500 HD 4WD
- 01-10 Sierra 2500 HD 4WD
- 01-06 Sierra 3500 4WD
- 07-10 Sierra 3500 HD 4WD
- UPC: 843030100988
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.