AWARD-WINNING POWERSTACK COMPATIBILITY
The KTA-450 can mount behind select Alpine 2-DIN mech-less head units, like the iLX-W650, using the included bracket. The KTA-450’s recessed harness receptacle allows the wiring to fold between it and the head unit so both products fit in a standard 2-DIN space. This PowerStack design is a 2019 CES Innovation Awards winner and makes the duo one of the most powerful 2-DIN radios available.
COMPACT SIZE FOR HIDDEN INSTALLATION APPLICATIONS
The KTA-450 measures just 7” W x 3.5” H x 1.25” D. For vehicles that do not have the space for a traditional amplifier, the KTA-450’s small size allows it to be tucked away in hidden areas such as in the glove box or behind the radio. It could even be used in a motorcycle’s saddlebag or on a boat.
EXCLUSIVE AMPLIFIER TECHNOLOGY, DYNAMIC PEAK POWER (DPP)
The KTA-450 features Alpine’s exclusive Dynamic Peak Power (DPP). DPP intelligently adjusts the gain to adapt to musical needs. DPP prevents the KTA-450 from clipping by supplying up to double the power for sudden, dynamic sounds. DPP ensures music sounds the way it should at high volumes and boosts the KTA-450 to 400 watts DPP, doubling its power without increasing its size.
SIMPLE INSTALLATION FOR USE WITH ANY RADIO
Thanks to the efficient power needs of the DPP technology, the KTA-450 does not require a new power supply wire at the battery, so installation is fast using the supplied radio power wires. In addition, the KTA-450 uses a 22-pin power harness with a recessed design on one side, so the cables can be tucked-in for a cleaner, less-bulky installation.
KTA-450 4 Channel Class D Power Pack Amplifier
- Compact size, measuring just 7” W x 3.5” H x 1.25” D
- Class D amplifier circuit
- Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology doubles the power during dynamic musical passages
- PowerStacking bracket included for mounting to the iLX-W650 7” Mech-less AV Receiver (sold separately)
- The KTA-450 used with the iLX-W650 is a 2019 CES Innovation Awards Winner
- DPP Power Rating: 100W DPP x 4 (2/4 Ohm, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N)
- CTA-2006 Power Rating: 45W RMS x 4 (2/4 Ohm, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N)
- >82dB S/N (ref. 1W into 4 Ohm)
- UPC: 793276242822
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.