Full-function, NMEA 2000® network wired remote controller with full color LCD display
The MMR-40 is a NMEA 2000® Network Controller engineered to add full-function, auxiliary control to MediaMaster® source units.
Outfitted with a NMEA 2000® Micro-C connector, the MMR-40 connects to a host MediaMaster® source unit in two ways:
Direct interface with a vessel's NMEA 2000® network using applicable NMEA 2000® cables and connectors (not included)
Direct connection of one MMR-40 with one host MediaMaster® source unit using MMC-PN2K powered network cables (sold separately) to simulate an isolated, stand-alone NMEA 2000® network
Once connected, the MMR-40 automatically recognizes the host MediaMaster® source unit and will then mirror all host source unit controls and screen info onto the MMR-40's full-color, 2.8-inch LCD display, resulting in a complete MediaMaster® user experience.
The MMR-40 is equipped with independent display theme and lighting controls for maximum mounting location flexibility, regardless of the settings on the host source unit. Engineered for real-world marine (and many outdoor) applications, its weatherproof (IP66 rated) chassis is built to withstand the harshest environments.
The MMR-40 includes the following features:
- NMEA 2000® Certified (LEN 4)
- Easy-to-read, high-brightness, 2.8-inch full-color LCD display with large backlit controls
- Independent day/night display themes and lighting controls
- IP66 rated for real marine duty
- Protective Sun Cover included
Note: The MMR-40 is not a stand-alone receiver and does not function without a connected MediaMaster® source unit. All remote control functionality of the MMR-40 is solely derived from the host source unit. Functionality of the MMR-40 requires connection to a NMEA 2000® network or use of MMC-PN2K powered network cables (sold separately).
- Operating Temperature Range: -4 F to +158 F (-20 C to +70 C)
- Display Size / Type: 2.8-inch / TFT LCD backlighted
- Display Resolution: 320 x 240
- Height (H): 3.74 in / 95 mm
- Width (W): 4.65 in / 118 mm
- Depth (D1): 0.55 in / 14 mm
- Depth (D2): 1.96 in / 50 mm
- Mounting Hole Height (A): 3.12 in / 80 mm
- Mounting Hole Width (B): 3.74 in / 95 mm
- UPC: 699440999106
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.