SV 200.1 8" SPL Midrange Speakers
The SV 200.1 car audio midrange is the 200 mm (8 in.) midrange designed for SPL competitions. Like the SX subwoofers, the SV 200.1 features a solid, robust structure and, like all the other SPL Show components, it employs a copper voice coil wound on a two-layer KSV former, for unheard-of thermal and mechanical capability also in extreme circumstances. The cone features a water repellent pressed paper membrane and paper dust caps, both robust and light weight, as well as double-wave damped fabric surrounds to ensure linearity even under extreme conditions, contributing to high SPL scores.
- High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux.
- High density flux ferrite magnet, for top SPL performance.
- Double layer copper voice coil, wound on KSV former; for excellent thermal and mechanical capability.
- High current, tin-plated terminals.
- Damped fabric surround; for maximum lightness and extreme SPL.
- Water-repellent, pressed paper cone.
- Size mm (in.): 200 (8)
- Power Handling - Peak W: 500
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency response Hz: 100 ÷ 9k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 100
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 38 (1.5)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone/Dome: Ultra light pressed paper
- UPC: 8018823110303
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.